TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The general terms and conditions indicated here may be found online at all times at the following link: https://modusso.com/en/content/3-terms-and-conditions-of-use
The term ' Ciel B.V. (Modusso)' or 'us' or 'we' or 'seller' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Hertog Albrectlaan 6 2553 GS Den Haag Netherlands. Our company registration number is 69169535. The term 'you' or 'customer' refers to the user wishing to make a purchase from the Modusso website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Parties have declared and accepted that all kinds of disputes regarding the interpretation and implementation of this Agreement shall be subject to Dutch law and the courts. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. You and company hereby expressly consent to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the courts of the Netherlands.
The orders at seller website can be made only by persons of at least 18 years of age.
Seller reserves the right to modify its prices at any time without prior notice. The items will be invoiced according to the prices in effect at the time the order is completed. The items ordered will remain the property of the seller until the seller receives the full payment amount. Seller also reserves the right to cancel or to refuse any order from a customer if there is a dispute relating to the payment of a previous order or who appears to present a risk to the Seller.
All orders imply acceptance of the prices and item descriptions available at the time of sale.
The seller will do it’s best to fulfil all orders received on the website, subject to item availability. If one or more items ordered are not available, Seller will inform the customer as soon as possible. In such a situation, the customer’s order will be cancelled and the payment amount will be refunded.
This website and its content is copyright of the seller. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
All the information on this website - www.modusso.com - is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Modusso does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Modusso), is strictly at your own risk. Modusso will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone 'bad'.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control.
Customer should assure that all information at the registration process is correct, complete and up to date.
It is your responsibility to keep your personal log-in information secure and confidential.